Dear Members of the Air League of Monaco as summer 2023 draws to an end, please find below our upcoming Air League of Monaco events.
Tuesday 19th September 2023 6pm dinner with guest speaker Chris Leach at the Stelios Foundation conference hall in Monaco (14 Quai Antoine 1er, 98000, Monaco). A husband and wife team, Tina and Chris, built the largest Air Charter Service business in the world and still own a majority shareholding. The event is set to give us an exciting peek into how the private Jet Charter world works in practice.
Tuesday 10th October 2023 6pm dinner with guest speaker Nikhil Sachdeva, Principal and Global Lead for Sustainable Aviation at the Leading Global Consultancy Roland Berger. Specifically, Nikhil will discuss the subjects below:
• The importance and urgency of climate action in aerospace and aviation
• The potential solutions available, broken down by type of aircraft / flight profile subregional, regional, narrowbody, widebody (covering advanced conventional, electric, hybrid, hydrogen, and the role of sustainable aviation fuels and how these are expected to enter the global fleet in the future)
• A deepdive into the “only” available electric aircraft today (Pipistrel Velis E), including some material from the manufacturer and where it can be flown in the vicinity of Monaco today
• What airlines and aerospace companies are working on today / can do today to accelerate the transition
• The role that new pilots and engineers can play in this transition.
Wednesday 8th November 2023 6pm dinner with guest speaker Justin Hughes former RAF Red arrows pilot. Justin will describe his career in aviation from Tornado Pilot patrolling the skies of Bosnia to senior manager of a global pilot training organisation. Combined with having flown over 250 displays as Executive Officer on the Red Arrows, he is able to offer rare insights into the inner workings of the world’s premier formation aerobatic team, and the career options for any aspiring pilots.
The price for each of the above mentioned dinners is 50 per person paid by bank transfer. Please RSVP to Margarita at Margarita.Profyri@stelios.com.