The Air League of Monaco was formed in November 2013 as a Monaco Charity, approved by the government.
His Serene Highness, Prince Albert II of Monaco, is our principal Patron.
Our six other Patrons are:
- Dame Shirley Bassey DBE
- Sir Stelios Haji-Ioanou, founder of EasyJet
- Thierry Boutsen, former formula I racing driver and founder of Boutsen Aviation
- Prince Alvaro de Orleans Borbon, top glider pilot and executive director of the International Aeronautical Federation.
- Noel Edmonds, TV personality
- Christian Moore, President of the Ambassadors Club of Monaco
Our President is Christopher Foyle, ex-Chairman of Foyles and founder of Air Foyle and Air Foyle Heavy Lift.
Our Vice-President is Francois Gauthier, CEO of Blueberry Aviation, the Monaco-based airliner leasing and helicopter trading company.